LEARNING TO PAY ATTENTION
Reiki II will briefly review the basic techniques taught in Reiki I, and build further upon this knowledge. In Reiki II you will learn new hand positions, symbols, and how to send distance Reiki.
In Reiki I the focus is on learning the techniques of Reiki, in Reiki II you will take a deeper step as the emphasis is on the awareness and mindset of the individual giving Reiki. The primary focus of Reiki II is listening, sensing, feeling, and experiencing the Reiki energy as it moves through you. Reiki I teaches you the hand positions and movement necessary to practice Reiki, while Reiki II teaches you to pay attention to the energy, which is beneath the hand positions themselves.
In this class you will transcend into a deeper state of mind, where you will practice tapping into and trusting your intuition. Reiki II teaches you to tune into the energy of the individual receiving, and to then use this awareness to guide your practice. When you leave this class you will have a deeper understanding of energy healing, and the ability to allow Reiki to transcend into all aspects of your life.
Reiki II Class Includes:
- Learning three Reiki symbols and how to integrate them into your practice
- The power symbol to make the Reiki stronger
- The healing symbol for mental and emotional healing
- The symbol for sending distance Reiki
- Three new hand positions, including one position for changing one’s habits or for finding direction in life
- Techniques for sending Reiki to both people and places
- Reiki II attunement
- 2 on 1 Reiki- (two givers working in sequence on one person)
- Learning to be intuitive and self aware
- Three Reiki exchanges with students in the class
- Introduction to Reiki Master
All students receive a certificate of completion, suitable for framing.
Tuition: $75.00 must be paid in advance to hold your seat due to class size.
Class Dates: August 8th
Class Times: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with a one hour lunch break
Prerequisites: Reiki I
Preparation: Review your Reiki I material, be kind to yourself, eat healthy foods, drink quality water, exercise and get plenty of rest. Bring your Reiki 1 manual to the Reiki 2 class.
Tuition is Non-Refundable. Tuition may be transferred to future classes within one year.
Classes fill very FAST!
BOOK your class NOW!
Contact me at (406) 210-9805, or via email info@YourEnergyFix.com to save your spot or if you need more information