Reiki Master class: February 8th & 9th, Midway checkin March 21st, April 25th & 26th – $500.00
The Reiki Master class is the capstone to an education in Reiki; it solidifies and builds upon everything taught in Reiki I and II, leading the student deeper into their energetic education and personal practice. Becoming a Reiki Master is as much about the person undergoing the experience as it is about what they offer to the rest of the world when they are finished.
The people most interested in undergoing the Reiki Master course are those who wish to complete their education in Reiki, whether that be for personal or professional reasons. Those who complete the class often feel more grounded and self aware. Finishing the Reiki Master Training often brings a deeper understanding of self and the energy of the world we live in. Reiki Masters are able to coexist with the energy a person holds in their body and work with it in a way that supports mental, emotional and physical health. Many Licensed Massage Therapists and body workers consider Reiki an integral part of their healing practice as it attunes a healer’s awareness to their client’s current state of being. In addition, many people who are not professional body workers feel like the Master class finishes their own personal healing and energetic education.
James is a part of Inner Peace Reiki and by taking this class you will be too. Inner Peace Reiki is a community that focuses on supporting one another through the process of receiving an education in the energetic arts. Reiki Masters who are a part of the Inner Peace Reiki Community attend Master Gatherings quarterly as well as a yearly professional retreat. Each Reiki Master also continues to be mentored by James as well as others in the community.
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT THE CLASS:
The Reiki Master class is taught in four class sessions over a period of three months. The first part consists of two days of class followed by a period of prescribed personal practice, which consists of giving at least twenty-four Reiki sessions to others and practicing self Reiki outside of the classroom. These sessions are shared with the class and often times lead to a deeper understanding of Reiki practice. When shared, these experiences become validating and our understanding of Reiki deepens.
The second class sessions takes place during your prescribed practice time and is intended to be a time for checking in to see how things are going.
Class session three is held at the end of the three months and is another two days of classes. Lastly, James will meet individually with each student to discuss Reiki and any questions or thoughts they have; the student will then give James a full Reiki session and a Reiki I or II attunement. At this time James will also give the student the Reiki Master attunement.
Reiki Master class includes:
- Meet and greet, Introduction to the course and what to expect, receive class materials
- Learning the Reiki Master symbol
- Learning the Reiki I and II attunements
- Learning to teach Reiki I and II to friends and family
- Enhancing your intuition when applying this hands-on method
- In-depth work with each of the chakras through personal projects
- Further research into different aspects of Reiki
- Sharing experiences with Reiki both in and out of the classroom
- Give 24 Reiki sessions outside of the classroom to complete the course and earn your certificate
- Individual meetings with James
Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Explain the chakra system and identify where the chakras are located
- Explain the history of Reiki and it’s lineage
- Perform a complete full body Reiki session
- Explain the benefits of Reiki
- Identify all front and back of the body hand positions and explain the part of the body it benefits
- Accurately teach Reiki I and II to friends and family
Certificates suitable for framing.
If you would like to pay in smaller increments, call James at (406) 210-9805 to give payment information over the phone.
Class Size: Limited to 7 participants
February 8th & 9th, Midway checkin March 21st, April 25th & 26th
700 S.W. Higgins Ave. Suite 106 Missoula, MT
Book your class today!
Contact me at (406) 210-9805, or via email info@YourEnergyFix.com to save your spot or if you need more information